We are a registered UK pharmacy and believe that shopping online should be straightforward and hassle-free, which is why we’ve put together a handy delivery guide to take you through our delivery options.
- All our parcels are shipped in discreet plain packaging for your peace of mind, but we reserve the right to use any packaging we deem appropriate.
- Orders placed prior to 3:00pm for items that are in-stock will be despatched on the same working day for delivery on the next working day.
- Bulky or specialist items may be despatched direct to you by the supplier – in these cases you will be provided with an estimated delivery timescale.
It is important to note that we have a handling time of 1-2 business days and this time is in addition to the courier service. These turnaround times are a guide and will frequently be bettered, however, on odd occasions it may be longer. Please remember that medicines are not normal e-commerce items and as such orders may require additional processing to ensure suitability and safety which may affect the anticipated despatch date. We are proud to use Royal Mail as our preferred delivery partner for nearly 100% of our parcels. Royal Mail typically delivers Monday – Friday and occasionally on Saturdays.
- We want to ensure the product arrives with you at the right time, and in the right condition. Sometimes, things happen that are outside of our control and because of this we do make you aware that the delivery timescales provided are an estimate only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods in the stated timescale.
- We hope your package arrives in tip-top condition, but should your package arrive damaged, or not contain all the items you have ordered, you must make us aware immediately, so we can resolve this for you. All damages or shortages must be reported to New Line Pharmacy within 3 (three) business days of goods being received. New Line Pharmacy Ltd do not accept liability for damages or shortages reported after this time.